P40 Build

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I want to utilize 4s more. I have the rimfire but it needs a new ESC, what size are you using
I just got a 50 amp esc so I'm all set to do 4s with my rimfire! Currently the only prop I have for the edge is the 12x3.8 and it runs on the hot side, so i'm not gonna throw a 4s in it till I get a new prop. It really doesn't need 4s though. I'm thinking about building @Grifflyer 's hotliner as a 4s speed monster. I even got a 12x12 prop for it that I'll trim to a 9 inch for some extreme 150 mph fun! :devilish::devilish:

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I just got a 50 amp esc so I'm all set to do 4s with my rimfire! Currently the only prop I have for the edge is the 12x3.8 and it runs on the hot side, so i'm not gonna throw a 4s in it till I get a new prop. It really doesn't need 4s though. I'm thinking about building @Grifflyer 's hotliner as a 4s speed monster. I even got a 12x12 prop for it that I'll trim to a 9 inch for some extreme 150 mph fun! :devilish::devilish:
I have been wanting to try that

RossFPV

It's not paint, it's colored packing tape which I layed down on the cutout pieces before folding and ansamling.
The canopy is made out of plastic sheet I found laing around in the house (some blister packaging) I cut out the canopy shape, double sided tape it in place and added details with electric tape.
Thanks for the appreciation, looking forward to see yours.
Hey im trying to figure out how to shape curves with the tape and keep it smooth. Do you know how to do it? Im just asking because i saw you use tape on your planes and i want to also.