experience with shipping international with ft products

JetCrafts

so i need help shipping ftez 3h to india my dad said there will be a bunch of paper work etc so tell me your experience

leaded50

Legendary member
for you, it all depends on your countrys rules on import goods.I dont know what rules India have.
Mainly its perhaps extra costs by import (taxes,eg) and perhaps documentation on origin. You may be asked to show original buyer cost, and such.
For the company who sends package, its extra work for international shipping by custom (extra paperwork, i, documentations, eg.)

In my experience its gonna be expencive foamboard... for shure a lot cheaper to get foamboard alike locally, and plans to cut out the parts your self.

floydfoxyhair

for you, it all depends on your countrys rules on import goods.I dont know what rules India have.
Mainly its perhaps extra costs by import (taxes,eg) and perhaps documentation on origin. You may be asked to show original buyer cost, and such.
For the company who sends package, its extra work for international shipping by custom (extra paperwork, i, documentations, eg.) 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

In my experience its gonna be expencive foamboard... for shure a lot cheaper to get foamboard alike locally, and plans to cut out the parts your self.
I live in spain , does that apply the same in here ?

Last edited:

boogieloo

Hello. I am from Honolulu. I ordered the twin pack ESC engines several months ago. I already made my home airplane. I only needed one engine and the 35 AMP bullets with the engine for my airplane. For some reason this is a remake. The old airplane never been used shut down my receiver. The battery was 1300 mAh Tattu battery. I got the lower amp i guess. When I used it for the twin engine. I completely shut down my receiver. I had it checked at The Hobby Company in Honolulu and he said the battery was dead. I don't think it is the receiver. Ordered twin Pack in April or June 2021, this year.

My single engine ESC airplane weighs 3.2 ibs. Can anyone suggest the right AMP battery Tattu? I think it will be more than 1300 Amhr. I think this should start the engine and my 2 servo airplane with the throttle. Thank you very much. I am thinking this will turn on the receiver again and it will cost, but what is the range of the battery?

Thank you very much for your help. When this thing flies, I'll put up a picture from where I am at. Kapiolani Park in Waikiki, Honolulu.

Last edited:

boogieloo

Don't worry about the shipping. They come either USPS postal service taking 1 month to 2 weeks more, or it comes within 4 days of your shipment date to your door via Fed EX, regardless if it was ordered Via USPS. It always comes in. And my transmitter is a Flysky. It is from China. So long ways....

Burnhard

Just got a large box to Germany. Went for the cheapest shipping. Took a bit but that’s ok. No paperwork. Had to pay customs upon receipt but that was expected.