Mentor nomination thread.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
i would like to nominate @Hai-Lee as a mentor. All who are in favour please say Aye[/QUOTE

Sadly I was once a mentor but lost the appointment when I responded to a person's verbal attacks. The attacker complained when I responded to his attacks and unsafe recommended antics. Later he turned his attention to the staff of Flitetest themselves with statements claiming that they new nothing of plane design and the like. Eventually he, (the attacker), had his account suspended and that was the end of it.

I may never again be a mentor, (officially), but that does not upset me as their are many others who provide expert guidance on the forum who unfortunately will never be recognised for the work they do.

I thank you for your opinions and I will continue to do what I do, (it is my nature).

Have fun!

BS projects inc.

Elite member
I know my activity on the forums has all but been extinguished, but if it means anything I'd like to re-nominate @Grifflyer @PsyBorg
If I had to guess I'd say that the mentor thread isn't actively monitored anymore but its worth a shot. I certainly have an abundance of memories of them providing very thoughtful and helpful advice since I first joined the forums in 2017.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I know my activity on the forums has all but been extinguished, but if it means anything I'd like to re-nominate @Grifflyer @PsyBorg
If I had to guess I'd say that the mentor thread isn't actively monitored anymore but its worth a shot. I certainly have an abundance of memories of them providing very thoughtful and helpful advice since I first joined the forums in 2017.

Thanks for the vote of confidence mate. I was one for a while already so been there done that. Checked off the bucket list.