Can Anyone Identify this plane?

Bo123

Elite member
1660460380395.png

Its my first gasser. I got it at a sale for $50aud, which is pretty good. I also got a nice racing drone which I am trying to get working for $50 also.

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
My initial thought was Cessna BirdDog but the cowl isn't right and it doesn't have those leading edge slats . I'm guessing a miltary version of something by the color scheme. Nice find.(y)(y)

Andrew

G'day Mate
Sorry I know what type of aircraft that is, BUT that is NOT a gasser, that has a glow engine, the two use totally fuels to each other and the ignition is totally different to each other.
(PS, don't shoot the messenger)

Bo123

Elite member
Yeah I know the differences between the two. I just call anything with liquid fuel a gasser. What do you mean about not shooting the messenger?

Edit: I am not shooting the messenger lol.
Sorry I know what type of aircraft that is, BUT that is NOT a gasser, that has a glow engine, the two use totally fuels to each other and the ignition is totally different to each other.
(PS, don't shoot the messenger)

Andrew

G'day Mate
Yeah I know the differences between the two. I just call anything with liquid fuel a gasser. What do you mean about not shooting the messenger?

Edit: I am not shooting the messenger lol.
It's a well known phrases in English.
Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_shoot_the_messenger

I know from experience how things can go bad when trying to help people, that's why I bite my tongue and don't contribute as much as others.

Piotrsko

Master member
Looks like a rotax powered Kitfox variant. After maybe 20 years, someone liked them enough to make a RC version.