The Talespin Tavern -all things off topic

Off-topic jes

Elite member
I’ve beenFiddling with balsa to foam plans this a vintage “piece O cake” glider. I’ve had one before and they Fly amazing so I thought to build One out of foamboard!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Off-topic jes

Elite member
I built another fuselageTo see what the difference would be in flight and make it stronger not only do IThink it looks better but with those jumbo gear it flies awesome and is Super easy to land

Inq

Elite member
OMG! That is so cool. I've got the perfect micro brewery beer can.

Edit: I looked at the plans... its a 2 liter bottle. Funny how the picture made me think soda can.

Inq

Elite member
Anyone think the storch would be good first fpv plane?
Not that I have great breadth of FT designs, but I chose the Storch to be my first flight trainer. Light, slow, huge, docile. It wouldn't even batt an eyelash at adding any weight and I doubt it'd make the aerodynamics any worse even if you propped the camera out in free air. Might be pretty cool from the tail fin perspective.

I plan on doing some electronic hobbies on-board and picked it to take the weight.

Incader

I FINALLY SIGNED BACK ON!!
I feel sorry for you guys but I’m back. Teehee.
I had some troubles signing on for almost a year now…and I’ll say, I don’t see many people I saw a year ago…
Anyways, I got on of these:

Attachments

• 63E2C8E9-23CE-4A6F-9821-EA15884A4780.jpeg
    63E2C8E9-23CE-4A6F-9821-EA15884A4780.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0

Off-topic jes

Elite member
Well how do you want
I FINALLY SIGNED BACK ON!!
I feel sorry for you guys but I’m back. Teehee.
I had some troubles signing on for almost a year now…and I’ll say, I don’t see many people I saw a year ago…
Anyways, I got on of these:
Well it’s good to have you back friend I’m not sure if we’ve talked before but if we have it’s nice to see you Again!