Rasterize
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• By chance can you make a video of how to do wings for aircraft such as the old mighty mini corsair and spitfire,I am kind of confused on how to do the skin for them,want to make sure I do it right before I print the skins
    Looking at posts for some time now. Came across the crowd funding thread and RasterWorks. I see that the .com is rather expensive, however .net which is the second best option for a website is available for annual fee about $12. Just a thought. Might want to grab it before someone else does.

All the best,
    Kevin
    Hey Rasterize!! just found your AWESOME skins for the Bunny, Crow and other Mustang. Ofcourse that's the one I want and only one doing it... It asks for a protection security code when I try to open it in photoshop or illustrator to print. I mean I can download the .pdf(11x17) no problem.. but when I try to open it to print (I use photoshop) but it also wont print directly from the pdf either. whats going on?
    Reactions: cochise99
    Rasterize
    Rasterize
    They should print out of acrobat or Acrobat reader just fine. They do have a security password for editing only. That means Illustrator and Photoshop are a no go. I lock the PDF's to deter (a bit) the unscrupulous. I hope you understand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…