Daniel Kezar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WAAAATTTT!?!? i can use my original size picture for my profile and avatar picture now? WOOHOOO!!! no more 106x80 pixel extremely LOW res version i made with ms paint in order for it to be small enough to epload! hurray!
    okay... wow... just realized that it has been exactly ONE month since my last post on here. imaging that. well sorry for my inactivity and absence. i got carried away with school stuff (end of college semester so crazy work) but my last assignment is due tomorrow and the semester is over! speaking of that assignment... I'd better get back to work! one of my essays is about RC electronics. ft article maybe? hmm
    Hello Daniel. I see you've really hit the ground running with your posts. With you being in-state maybe there'll be an opportunity to get together and fly. I'm up in Lisbon.
    Welcome to the forum.
    —Jim
    Daniel Kezar
    Daniel Kezar
    how did i not see this post sooner? huh. also i haven't been on here for a couple months (geez that college semester ending, though. so much work) but im back now. maybe we could fly sometime. that would be fun! Lisbon is about an hour and a quarter from me. i'm in WAY southern Maine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…