CatholicFlyer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel like a dummy, thinking it would be possible to build an exact replica of the wooden wonder, lite enough out of it's actual material, geeze, what is wrong with my head, always over thinking. glad to have people on here to correct me. I will now build the wooden wonder out of foam board, sorry Mr. De Haviland, hope I do a good job to honor such an amazing plane with the foam. @DamoRC @Chuppster
    DamoRC
    DamoRC
    Don't be so hard on yourself - it takes time to learn and gain experience. And it takes time to make the mistakes that will teach you the most. This stuff will eventually become pretty easy for you to think about.
    I Live on a farm and able to fly my former planes before the foam wings broke, I flew the P-51 and Spitfire that you started and your buddy threw in the air for you. Loved those planes. Now, just getting back into the hobby, on a limited budget due to extreme illness that has me on disability, so can't afford the expensive electronics, but would love to fly again, trying to build some homemade planes out of cardboard
    one idea for the big box plane I am trying to develop, I want to put three rubber band engines on it, to tighten and spin each rod that spins prop, take old school clock making, how the sprockets touch each other and work off each other, use the same thinking to make a rubber band tri-engine work.
    Just seeing what to do with some homemade cardboard box planes I'm building and getting back into the RC Hobby.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…