CarolineTyler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Phew - did some fun ripping at Drewsbury County Park after work. 10pm now and I'm knackered!! sleepy time!
    With just a bit of luck I should have the refurbished Seagull Swift 40 ready for maiden this weekend #fingerscrossed
    So a month after Banggood despatched my new FPV goggles on a 7-15 day delivery option, they still haven't arrived. Have to wait another 4 weeks until I can get a refund or a re-despatch. Summer will be over by the time they arrive at this rate !!! So bought myself some FXT viper goggles from a UK supplier. I can always sell them on.
    New CrazybeeF3FR board arrived today....after some soldering to some tiny pads, my UK65 is flying again. Just in time for Saturday's indoor meet.
    Finally got the Happymodel Phenix 60 to fly today, after 3 failures in a row to launch. Kept doing a hard right spiral nose in to the ground.
    Once I gave it a really hard throw I was able to have it fly okay. Think this wing's marked CofG is too far back. I've added 10gms to the front for its next flight.
    Fell down my stairs yesterday...big bruises and a nasty thump to the head :(
    Positive side: Had time to cut out an FT-Goblin whilst taking the day off work!!!! :)
    Reactions: mayan
    DamoRC
    DamoRC
    Ouchie! So....how straight do you think that concussed airframe is gonna be?
    CarolineTyler
    CarolineTyler
    Annoyingly, it looks better than mine :) lol
    Reactions: DamoRC
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…