Niez13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Primero darte la enhorabuena por el gran trabajo qué haces. Tengo una duda.....los planos del mini zero són para imprimir en formato A3?
    Thank you SquirrelTrail, is there any wood use for spar strength or is it total foam build? my next question is would anyone know if foamboard from dollar tree similar to the flite test foam? I cant seem to get it from my LHS which lists a few kits but never have the foam in stock.
    SNOW6CAT
    SNOW6CAT
    The foam board from the dollar store is actually what flite test used before the flite test foam, so yes you can use it. As far as I know the only difference is the flite test foam is waterproof, but if you put oil based polyurethane on the dollar store foam it can be waterproof too.
    hi I just saw you F6F and tried to view the plans you posted but I cannot seem to open it, I get an error saying that there is no program associated with the file. I have been looking to try one of these foam board builds for a while now but not found a subject I want to build that is until I saw your F6F which is a warbird I have not built and have always wanted to. would you know where I can acquire the plans?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…