SP0NZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• I have a quick question about the store, why is the stem store ez 2ch pack 34.99 but the regular store ez 2ch pack 30.99?
    Back in 2016 you were testing a design called the INVADER for the 2016 Flightfest. I was wondering if you ever made the plans public. I really like the lines of the concept.
    Reactions: SP0NZ
    SP0NZ
    SP0NZ
    @cochise99 I think you are referring to the giant Air Hogs Intruder. While I have revisited the design here and there, I still do not have any plans done for it yet. It is on the short list of things to get done though and I still very much want to finish it. Thanks for your interest. I do have plans that I will be posting very soon (maybe today) for the EZ Intruder for the EZ Pack.
    Sponz, I'm having an issue with the plans for the P-47. the #3 fuselage former does not fit in the skin when the skin is rolled and glued. the former seems to be right but the skin looks way to small.
    Sponz, any plans to redraw the B-Kit plans (i.e. Cub) to allow for the shorter motor included in Power Back B? I saw a post about that today and it occurred to me that it's probably a common issue with some plans/kits to have adequate prop clearance.
    SP0NZ
    SP0NZ
    Do you have a link to the post you are referring to? I don't have any new B pack motors so I have not run into the issue yet. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I look into it and relay the message to Flite Test team.
    Forster
    Forster
    Forster
    Forster
    The MT 2213 will clear a 9x4.5 with about a millimeter to spare. I think lengthening the top of the motor cowl by 3/16" would allow most common props to clear.
    SPONZ, how can i get a short kit for the rascal? I left a couple messages with blackkrystal73.
    Dan
    I enlarged your plans for the mini Corsair to 190% and am waiting for the electronics.
    Are the guy's going to release a larger size Corsair and are there going to be any changes to the build if they are?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…