CarolineTyler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, I have started to get over it and have ordered way too many planes that are sitting in the back room in a big pile. My house will look like a hobby shop when I get them all assembled an hung up. Must get to flying again.
    Did you give up on your mosquito build? I put my builds on hold as my wife went through a crisis with heart and respiratory problems and then broke a hip and got dementia. I was doing full time care for her, rest her soul she passed away last july. I'm getting ready to go fly something and then build like a madman! I have a Savage Bobber Kit, Night Timber X , Spitfire, Draco combo, Tiger Moth and more. Fred
    CarolineTyler
    CarolineTyler
    I have, my interests in model flying has broadened and to spend a long time in the building of a single plane doesn't work for me at present.
    Sorry to hear your life has been going through the wringer,a period of self healing mentally sounds like something you absolutely need.
    Broke the Balsa Baron but everything else flew great. I nearly crashed the X-29 due to orientation issues, that plane is so different in the air it's easy to screw that up. :)
    Tomorrows weather looks perfect so day off for flying. Balsa Baron - proper maiden, L-39 jet, Mini AR Wing, the Cargotrans and the X-29 jet. Hopefully they will all return in one piece :) :)
    Reactions: The Hangar
    The Hangar
    The Hangar
    Good luck and have fun! I got 5 planes in the air today and also my incuctrix FPV+ but tomorrow is supposed to be very wet so no flying.
    So excited, the huge EDF airframe should arrive tomorrow!!! 1.45m wingspan, 90mm EDF :)
    The Hangar
    The Hangar
    Ooh, awesome! I’m probably going to be getting a 90mm edf soon so I’m planning on making a FB viper/havoc jet to put it in!
    Getting a strange delight tracking a plane being shipped from China, initially by train to Poland. Currently it's in Germany!!!!
    Lockdown boredom!!!
    The Hangar
    The Hangar
    Well I have a Valuehobbies Giles coming in the mail that I should come on Monday. We're not in lockdown - yet - but not supposed to go outside really...
    December 25th - looks like decent flying weather!!! Happy Christmas!!!! :)
    Tomorrow is a super day to fly my planes..... shame the club's flying field is flooded!!!!
    RC Soarer
    RC Soarer
    You should build the FT Sea duck for days like that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…