Ryan O.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About

• I'm thinking of trying to troll the spam accounts on the forums, even though they're likely just bots. Should I try it on the Ultrabin account?
    flamingo
    flamingo
    YES!
    flamingo
    flamingo
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeee
    eeeeeeee
    eeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeee
    eeeeeeee
    flamingo
    flamingo
    troll with this
    Reactions: Phin G
    I just found out Thunderf00t flew RC planes in lots of his first videos. Pretty cool that over 13 years ago people were strapping cameras to Hobbyzone Cubs and trying to see the thinnest air they can fly in 🙃
    I've lately had trouble falling asleep because I keep on imagining the future SN8 hop over and over again, it's just too cool.
    Oh no, fusion 360 is changing their tos for free use. For now the changes should be reaaonable for me, but I may change to that one place that makes all files public, since I'm an open source guy anyways. I hear it's more powerful too, but I need to convert all my current fioes to stp. ASAP
    Currently most of my fleet is grounded due to crashes, hangar rash, faulty firewalls, 4stroke engine issues, and lack of props😅
    This isn't entirely rc related, but I didn't know how stupid people can be until I saw someone claiming 5G is harmful. The guy was a scam artists who swindled people out of their money with fake treatments for cancer and other things. Oh yeah, by his logic our hands would have thousands of tumors since transmitters emit radio waves 😂
    You know the saying it's hot enough to cook eggs on concrete? Well right now it's hot enough to melt low temp hot glue on concrete
    I think that all hope is lost for Humanity because I saw a serious video claiming that birds were Aliens, and that clouds were their spaceships. How stupid can people get to believe that junk 😂
    I think as of now I've spent 3 hours researching for parts and building techniques for my FT BF-109 speed demon, and the plane still technically isn't released:) I'm thinking of covering all of the leading edges (or just the entire airplane) of the plane with clear monokote after painting to prevent the paint and paper getting worn off from the grass and the wind. It shouldn't add to much weight.
    I found my old Bangood F-16 2channel in the marsh today. It was in there for over 2 years 😮
    The Hangar
    The Hangar
    Will it fly again?
    Ryan O.
    Ryan O.
    Sadly no, I don't have the radio, replacement props, or battery. Plus, the brushless motors are likely dead because they aren't waterproof either. I'll just hang it from the ceiling since it is so light. P.S., the on off switch is also rusted, so that doesn't work either ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…