• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Resource icon

Plane 3D FT SCOUT 1.0

Type
Build Plan (PDF, AI, etc.)
I do not take credit for the design. That is all Flitetest. All I did to it is change the vertical fin shape and gave it a big rudder, change the horizontal shape and gave it a bigger elevator, and extended the ailerons about an inch and a half to give it more aileron. It will run off a C-pack motor with a 3s 1300-2200. Other than the tail and aileron changes, none of the actual design has changed. You can also experiment with flaperon and spoileron mixes to get crazy maneuvers. I fly primarily 3D and since I like the lines of the scout, instead of just building a full new one, I just combined the two to get this combo. I have yet to build one and test but I have all the electronics and foam to build one. I just need time to and it is gonna happen. If you build one, let me know how it fly's. I imagine with the larger tail, it will be slightly tail heavy which you counteract with a larger motor, bigger battery, or somethin else like that. Enjoy!!

-Sam H
Author
Samh
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Samh