ft210

1. H

FT210 frame plans

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has the plans for the FT210 frame, as I'd like to get it cut out of a sheet of carbon fibre that I've got. Thanks in advanced :)
  2. C

Lumenier Lux V2 Problems

Hello! I'm here and I just upgraded my flight controller to the Lumenier Lux V2 from the Naze 32. I'm Flying a FT210 with Emax 2205 2300kv motors with lumenier 30amp BL-Heli ESC along with the Lux V2 and a Turnigy 9x radio and Rx with a ppm Encoder. My quad was flying just fine before I...
  3. R

FT210 HD camera mounting

Hi I am new here. I just built the FT210 quad and have gotten to the point where I am flying it more than crashing it. So now I want to buy a camera like a Go Pro session or Polaroid cube and get some footage of my relatively tame flights. Thing is I am not sure how I would mount that cube style...
  4. J

When FT210 Attacks

I was struggling with an unknown issue at the time, the issue turned out to be motor vibrations transferring through the frame into my LUX flight controller. However at the time I couldn’t figure out why I was experiencing this erratic behavior and assumed it was a tuning error. After becoming...