“Fly as hard as you can” challenge!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
So I’ve been considering making this thread for a while to see people pushing themselves to the limit. One of the huge benefits of foam board is its cheap. It really doesn’t matter if you crash - you can just build another one! Build, crash, repeat! If you want to thin out the hanger and give one of your planes a noble death, take it out, make it shine like it never did, and then you can recycle the parts for a new plane. If you want to participate, feel free and if you don’t have anything you’re ok crashing, then watch everyone else push their limits. The goal of this the thread is to be able to improve your skills and have fun. Thanks!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
This is what my build called Taz did after tuning for 5s. this is a straight line run on 5050 biblades last year.

This was Taz a week ago on 5s with 5x4x3 blades. I have to be careful as full throttle on a straight run makes the props go super sonic and they flatten out and Taz goes tumbling across the field.

And this is my latest build before I burned up 2 motors and fried a 4 in one esc not paying attention to maintainence. Loose screws kill.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
This is what my build called Taz did after tuning for 5s. this is a straight line run on 5050 biblades last year.

This was Taz a week ago on 5s with 5x4x3 blades. I have to be careful as full throttle on a straight run makes the props go super sonic and they flatten out and Taz goes tumbling across the field.

And this is my latest build before I burned up 2 motors and fried a 4 in one esc not paying attention to maintainence. Loose screws kill.

Wow - too cool! That has got some SERIOUS speed! I love it! It’s crazy that your props can’t even handle the load!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow - too cool! That has got some SERIOUS speed! I love it! It’s crazy that your props can’t even handle the load!

Yeah them emax 2306 2400kv motors are no joke. Little preview.. I am working on sourcing some 2307 1868kv motors for the DAL build to replace the ones I fried and getting one 6s pack maybe down the road to really rip that. The motors are sure efficient on 5s with 5x4.6x3 tri blades which is my prop of choice so that pairing should be another skill booster for me.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I went out flying today and warmed up with my MSBP. It's been a while since I was airborne, so it starts out pretty mellow. Towards the end, we get some stick-mashing fun! Then my battery gave out when I was landing. Oh well.

Over here, is my latest flight with my Spitfire. Not only my first time rolling and looping that bird, but also my longest invert to date!

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/spit-roasted-fb.59444/page-54