“Fly as hard as you can” challenge!

sundown57

Legendary member
I went out flying today and warmed up with my MSBP. It's been a while since I was airborne, so it starts out pretty mellow. Towards the end, we get some stick-mashing fun! Then my battery gave out when I was landing. Oh well.

Over here, is my latest flight with my Spitfire. Not only my first time rolling and looping that bird, but also my longest invert to date!

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/spit-roasted-fb.59444/page-54
that was the best flying I've seen you do yet. that was even fun to watch lol.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I went out flying today and warmed up with my MSBP. It's been a while since I was airborne, so it starts out pretty mellow. Towards the end, we get some stick-mashing fun! Then my battery gave out when I was landing. Oh well.

Over here, is my latest flight with my Spitfire. Not only my first time rolling and looping that bird, but also my longest invert to date!

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/spit-roasted-fb.59444/page-54
That thing looks like too much fun! You were all over the place👍

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I had the opportunity to fly again today, so I did! :) I was thinking about this challenge, so it's High Rates Full Throttle Time!

It was actually a little scary, and I had a few close calls with the ground, so it doesn't look like I'm flying as hard as the previous video. But oh boy, am I! :p

That was darn exciting! I'm doing that again, the next time I get to fly! :D

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
What? Am I the only one flying hard? :devilish::p

Several close calls with that one. I think I had some existing damage to the plane that I hadn't picked up on. End result of this flight is.... I need some hot glue! It's not too bad, though. Just some broken struts. :)

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I’ll watch the vid this evening. Last flight I had was when I crashed the spot, but unfortunately no video. I’ll be flying the ft cub tomorrow, so I’ll post the vid here tomorrow!

Hondo76251

Legendary member
I forgot about this video. I was trying out different "All in One" FPV setups on my Hawkey.

Skip to about 4:11 mark for the better camera, still DVR from the goggles but better than the first one.

Have quite a few close passes, just a good benchmark for what shenanigans I have to top for the next one! :D (Maybe inverted pass through those gates? :unsure:)

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I forgot about this video. I was trying out different "All in One" FPV setups on my Hawkey.

Skip to about 4:11 mark for the better camera, still DVR from the goggles but better than the first one.

Have quite a few close passes, just a good benchmark for what shenanigans I have to top for the next one! :D (Maybe inverted pass through those gates? :unsure:)
Yep. That's Hard Flying Fun!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

That really makes me want to try fpv! Great flying!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
What? Am I the only one flying hard? :devilish::p

Several close calls with that one. I think I had some existing damage to the plane that I hadn't picked up on. End result of this flight is.... I need some hot glue! It's not too bad, though. Just some broken struts. :)
That was some great flying! She’s got some speed - is it an f pack on - 3s? I liked all the high speed action! I’ll get some fly hard footage with my cub tomorrow!

Hondo76251

Legendary member
@Hondo76251 You should put FPV on a plane with ailerons, and try to fly your flying site Red Bull Air Race style. I think you'd do a great job!

All the ones I fly are 4 channel. Most of the fpv stuff is being flown with converted chuck gliders so they still like a lot of rudder to turn. I'm working on something a bit more aerobic now... it should fit well into this ,"fly as hard as you can" post 😁

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Well unfortunately the flight where I really pushed it and crashed twice the camera was too low and filmed the grass the whole time!😣 But here is the first flight. I did some fun stuff but my camera didn’t capture all of it since it was a little on the low side as well...