“Fly as hard as you can” challenge!

mayan

Legendary member
You guys are going to like this one! That was a pretty tight gap I was shooting and I want all out on the double gap - then I did it again!
Loved it nice slow gap shooting. Last time I tried that it was windy at a park I wasn't used to fly in with my SpiTTT and the outcomes were eehhhh, I trashed the nose.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Oh yeah man - that was amazing!!! I loved all the XA! You made it look so easy! I have a quick question - what is the trick called where you rotate around the nose of the plane, kinda like a crankshaft but instead of being sideways in the air knife edge style, you are horizontal. Do you get what I’m trying to say? I didn’t see you do it n the vid, but have seen it in other videos.

OliverW

Legendary member
Oh yeah man - that was amazing!!! I loved all the XA! You made it look so easy! I have a quick question - what is the trick called where you rotate around the nose of the plane, kinda like a crankshaft but instead of being sideways in the air knife edge style, you are horizontal. Do you get what I’m trying to say? I didn’t see you do it n the vid, but have seen it in other videos.
Those are actually called "no names" I got my terms for elevator walk and no names mixed up somehow in another post.
Thanks for the compliments!

Last edited:

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Those are actually called "no names" I got my terms for elevator walk and no names mixed up somehow in another post.
Thanks for the compliments!
Thanks. Do you have any videos you could link me that has both the “no name” and the “elevator walk”. And how do you do the “no name”? I accidentally pulled it off in the sim, but haven’t been able to get it since😂

OliverW

Legendary member
Thanks! So actually what I was thinking of was this move that Kirby does at about 1:30 in the video
His is a tumble. I thought you were talking about a no name lol. I can go search for a vid. It typically do a modded version called a crankshaft. Kirby is an awesome dude. Met him at an airshow a few years ago.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
His is a tumble. I thought you were talking about a no name lol. I can go search for a vid. It typically do a modded version called a crankshaft. Kirby is an awesome dude. Met him at an airshow a few years ago.
Sweet - I’d love to meet him! Thanks for the vid - his sticks were all over the place lol. It might be a while for me 😆