“Fly as hard as you can” challenge!

mayan

Legendary member
I’ve posted a video of me flying the Spitfire pretty hard on another thread so I’ll just link to it here too. I didn’t post it here because it’s not my official submit! My official submit needs to be with an Edge!

Flying the Spitfire as hard as I could dedicated to @The Hangar.

Vimana89

Legendary member

Testing the Charlie in some wind(probably not more than 12 MPH but gusts and crosswinds). Also, going much more bold on maneuvers. I wouldn't call this reckless or asking for a crash, but I surely put this bird through the paces in less than ideal wind conditions. There's something I though was a plane at first that just sits there. It's probably a bright star or the moon at a weird and distant angle, or if you've got an active imagination and sense of humor...it could just be that my flying is way more interesting than our inept "leaders" and that the Vimana89 fan club is pretty dang extensive:ROFLMAO::alien::eek::censored:. Man youtube might have lowered the quality a bit, can't even make out the glowy star thing except at brief parts. Oh well, the plane is the important part.

Last edited:

mayan

Legendary member

Testing the Charlie in some wind(probably not more than 12 MPH but gusts and crosswinds). Also, going much more bold on maneuvers. I wouldn't call this reckless or asking for a crash, but I surely put this bird through the paces in less than ideal wind conditions. There's something I though was a plane at first that just sits there. It's probably a bright star or the moon at a weird and distant angle, or if you've got an active imagination and sense of humor...it could just be that my flying is way more interesting than our inept "leaders" and that the Vimana89 fan club is pretty dang extensive:ROFLMAO::alien::eek::censored:. Man youtube might have lowered the quality a bit, can't even make out the glowy star thing except at brief parts. Oh well, the plane is the important part.
Great job buddy, I loved the star in the sky, it was pretty once I started thinking of it that way :).

I'll just leave this here.

WOW! That was one short sweet flight video :).

Best flying I've seen on a Simple Scout for quite some time👍
+1

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Flying @Vimana89 's Arrowhead. Footage isn't that good, because it was dark out, I'll have to fly again when it's bright. The thrust angle was a little of so I couldn't go too crazy with it. It appears that I didn't put enough glue on the winglets and one of the V stabs because both winglets and one V stab fell of during flight. It still flew fine with one V stab as long as you didn't try to fly straight:ROFLMAO:

Wildthing

Legendary member
Flying @Vimana89 's Arrowhead. Footage isn't that good, because it was dark out, I'll have to fly again when it's bright. The thrust angle was a little of so I couldn't go too crazy with it. It appears that I didn't put enough glue on the winglets and one of the V stabs because both winglets and one V stab fell of during flight. It still flew fine with one V stab as long as you didn't try to fly straight:ROFLMAO:
That's some fancy bit of flying :)

mayan

Legendary member
Now that is some true throttle management :).

Vimana89

Legendary member
Excellent flying and high alpha! I'm going to have to push myself to practice more high alpha and inverted on mine:)

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Serious flying, there! You're giving @Vimana89 a good run for the "King of High Alpha" title!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Ok, You convinced me @Grifflyer ! I'll get the plans printed tonight or tomorrow. I was debating between this and the V Silver, but after what @Vimana89 said and watching you fly this, I'm convinced! Great flying!