“Fly as hard as you can” challenge!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
While I was in time out we had two nice days here so I took my gremlin out for resetting my camera after repairs. I let a kid over summer fly it and he did a punch out and I had to disarm over a tree before it totally disappeared from view and it bounced off every branch on the way down causing the camera to not work properly. I managed to get it working after a full reset and this was me trying to fly right before sunset and total darkness. Notice the lights on in the walkways and on peoples porches.

Anyways the objective for this flight to amuse myself was to fly as fast as I could while trying to hit the leaves on the ground. There are several points where you can see wobbles as the battery dragged over grass as well as the one shot I got into a pile of leaves and managed to keep going thru it. It was one of the more fun packs I have flown in a while on that lil bugger.

Wildthing

Legendary member
While I was in time out we had two nice days here so I took my gremlin out for resetting my camera after repairs. I let a kid over summer fly it and he did a punch out and I had to disarm over a tree before it totally disappeared from view and it bounced off every branch on the way down causing the camera to not work properly. I managed to get it working after a full reset and this was me trying to fly right before sunset and total darkness. Notice the lights on in the walkways and on peoples porches.

Anyways the objective for this flight to amuse myself was to fly as fast as I could while trying to hit the leaves on the ground. There are several points where you can see wobbles as the battery dragged over grass as well as the one shot I got into a pile of leaves and managed to keep going thru it. It was one of the more fun packs I have flown in a while on that lil bugger.

That's some tight flying

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That's some tight flying

Ty sir. that was a fun round of packs. Waiting now for a more sunny day to properly reset the camera so I can actually see to fly. I am surprised it did as well as it did as dark as it was getting. had the brightness in the goggles close to 60 when I normally fly at 34 ish so you dont really see that in the video.

mayan

Legendary member
I promised I'd join the fun so here I am, I just can't believe you started the party without me :). Any how I said I join with the Easy Edge by @Headbang but all the ones I built I RIPed too, during practice. I still need to build a new one to keep practicing my 3D flying and use it to join the challenge but in the mean time here is video of me going crazy with my Spifir, or like @BATTLEAXE said fly the snot out of it :). Enjoy!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I promised I'd join the fun so here I am, I just can't believe you started the party without me :). Any how I said I join with the Easy Edge by @Headbang but all the ones I built I RIPed too, during practice. I still need to build a new one to keep practicing my 3D flying and use it to join the challenge but in the mean time here is video of me going crazy with my Spifir, or like @BATTLEAXE said fly the snot out of it :). Enjoy!

Thanks for the shout out man, I think the inverted low pass at the end was the best, can't get any lower then that lol. Of all the vids I have seen of you flying the Spit I am surprised she is still flying, I did the removable wing on mine and it was a crucial weak spot for the airframe on crashes, I repaired it so many times

mayan

Legendary member
Thanks for the shout out man, I think the inverted low pass at the end was the best, can't get any lower then that lol. Of all the vids I have seen of you flying the Spit I am surprised she is still flying, I did the removable wing on mine and it was a crucial weak spot for the airframe on crashes, I repaired it so many times
Thanks!