“Fly as hard as you can” challenge!

mayan

Legendary member

Jackson T

Elite member
@Jackson T a while back you wanted me to tag you when I flew my Ft-22 as hard as I could, but unfortunately it didn’t really last that long. But you can see the bravo video I posted a little less than a week ago. It’s a prop in slot just like the Ft-22 and I flew it as hard as I could. Enjoy!
Very nice flying! I think that definitely fits in the "fly as hard as you can" basket :D. Funnily enough, I just watched all those videos earlier today on your channel. I subscribed, btw :)

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Went to an indoor fly last night. This was my first pack of the night on a bone stock Inductrix FPV. The bad tune, the lack of power, UGH! LOL Battery was really sagging bad by the end. Full throttle just to land on the table.

Not sure what is up with Utoob. they downconverted to a much lower resolution.

Cheers!
LitterBug

mach1 rc

Master member
Went to an indoor fly last night. This was my first pack of the night on a bone stock Inductrix FPV. The bad tune, the lack of power, UGH! LOL Battery was really sagging bad by the end. Full throttle just to land on the table.

Cheers!
LitterBug
Great flying!!!!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

Cheers!
LitterBug
I need one of those! :) Great flying man! That looked like too much fun!

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Went to an indoor fly last night. This was my first pack of the night on a bone stock Inductrix FPV. The bad tune, the lack of power, UGH! LOL Battery was really sagging bad by the end.

I love the FPV+

the other one... not so much.

I finally soldered on a larger power lead, even went so far as to convert a few of the batteries while I was at it. Well worth it, like a whole new quad...