🎄Christmas Thread 2020!🎄 *MEET SANTA!*

tesseract

Master member
1607625691848.png

MERRY (slightly early) CHRISTMAS!!!!

Santa Claus

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.... well, it isn't night, but I have to get my elves ready for making toys and I have to order a bunch of pine and balsa wood off of amazon, which sucks up my time like a toy vacuum cleaner!

tesseract

Master member
HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.... well, it isn't night, but I have to get my elves ready for making toys and I have to order a bunch of pine and balsa wood off of amazon, which sucks up my time like a toy vacuum cleaner!
Okay thanks can you also make sure i'm on the good list because I am good?? thanks in advance

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
tell me about it...... covid ha given me a very limited budget this year so I'm spending the next 2 weeks in the workshop cutting wood and pouring resin and preparing home made sbk for pressies..... anyone else feel like Christmas 2019 was 2 months ago not a year ago.... the void hath appeared in this year and it hath my mind befogged (I love reading Shakespeare)

tesseract

Master member
tell me about it...... covid ha given me a very limited budget this year so I'm spending the next 2 weeks in the workshop cutting wood and pouring resin and preparing home made sbk for pressies..... anyone else feel like Christmas 2019 was 2 months ago not a year ago.... the void hath appeared in this year and it hath my mind befogged (I love reading Shakespeare)
hahahah yeah!
love shakespearean english too
The Covid beeth thy bane of thy happiness. It hath befoggen thine mind I knoweth not. Though thine knoweth already thy covid hath baneth all happieness

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
hahahah yeah!
love shakespearean english too
The Covid beeth thy bane of thy happiness. It hath befoggen thine mind I knoweth not. Though thine knoweth already thy covid hath baneth all happieness
I am reading Shakespeare in my English class rn (we just finished it actually) and I hate it. This brings back bad memories lol.

Santa Claus

Ho Ho Ho you're so like my elves on christmas, cobbling the pieces together at lightning speed! And as for @PlanesAndThings You are already on the good list, I can't move you any higher! ;)

Attachments

• 1607626764059.png
    1607626764059.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 0

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
We read it last year. It's fun to talk like it, but not to analyse it! I can barely understand it (it is really good and funny) but if you make me analyze a book I like I'll explode.
Yeah it isn't too bad but the analyzing and work is what ruined it for me.