🔥🔥Rekindling the FT Fire🔥🔥

Byrdman

I can reveal a little, but don't tell anyone...

We may need a filler piece right here. My Cub has collapsed at this spot and causing problems.
Tutor.JPG

alan0043

Don't Tease...

Hi Guys,

I am one of the lucky people (a rookie pilot) who have flown The Tudor. It is a nice flying plane. I can't wait till the plane comes out ! This is Thursday, the day that the OG's (old geezers) get together at Edgewater. It is also the same night for people who want to learn to fly can buddy box with Josh for some flying help. Just hope Mother Nature will cooperate today. :)

FTCA Director

Lee Kachner
Admin
Hi Guys,

I am one of the lucky people (a rookie pilot) who have flown The Tudor. It is a nice flying plane. I can't wait till the plane comes out ! This is Thursday, the day that the OG's (old geezers) get together at Edgewater. It is also the same night for people who want to learn to fly can buddy box with Josh for some flying help. Just hope Mother Nature will cooperate today. :)
I think we are going to try to cancel flying tonight and reschedule it for tomorrow. The weather is going to be better.

alan0043

I think we are going to try to cancel flying tonight and reschedule it for tomorrow. The weather is going to be better.

Hey Lee,

I'm curious. Did the gang do any flying last night ? Or was it to windy ? Curious minds need to know. :)
I was hoping to fly the Tudor again last night but I thought Mother Nature wasn't looking to good in my neighborhood to fly.

FTCA Director

Lee Kachner
Admin
Hey Lee,

I'm curious. Did the gang do any flying last night ? Or was it to windy ? Curious minds need to know. :)
I was hoping to fly the Tudor again last night but I thought Mother Nature wasn't looking to good in my neighborhood to fly.
There were a few people out here, but the majority stayed away. We're going to be flying the Tutor this evening if you want to come out.

Byrdman

There were a few people out here, but the majority stayed away. We're going to be flying the Tutor this evening if you want to come out.

You guys should set up a camera and make it like the VLOG's or live stream it on IG. Just footage with little or no editing.