077 RC Afterhours Podcast - Extra Special

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
https://rcafterhours.podbean.com/e/077-rc-afterhours-podcast-extra-special/

077_RCAH_Extra_Special.jpg

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Holy surfer dude kid at Christmas look Andre!! You look so stoked about that new toy. I think you may actually jump up n down and giggle like a school girl when you finally put it in the air. hehehehe..

So does it feel weird having not had the stress of organizing volunteers this year or has all that missing FF not set in yet?

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Polar opposite, I draw so much personal energy from Flite Fest that the past few weeks have been really hard.
Its going to be a long winter.

A.

Holy surfer dude kid at Christmas look Andre!! You look so stoked about that new toy. I think you may actually jump up n down and giggle like a school girl when you finally put it in the air. hehehehe..

So does it feel weird having not had the stress of organizing volunteers this year or has all that missing FF not set in yet?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Winter nothing.... Summers already down the tubes without it. Even if I could not be there seeing all that goes on through others eyes brings that excitement of actually being there back to the front of ones mind.

kdobson83

You asked the community for ideas on future podcasts, maybe ideas on people to interview. How about interviewing some of the FliteTest guys?
FliteTest has really cut back on their content, releases, and I'm sure they have good reason, but getting Josh or Austin or one of the other guys on to talk about everything FliteTest would make a great episode in my opinion. Especially since there wasnt FF this year.
Anyway, just my idea to help.