088 Just fly it!

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
efl4750-2.jpg

088 Just fly it!

Join the Afterhours gang to see what kinds of mishaps they have had lately in there flying adventures and listen in as they discuss the crazy amount of new RC products that have been announced the last few weeks. - See more at: 088 Just fly it!

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
P-40 arrived in Ottawa overnight and should be waiting for me this evening when I get home.

Yes I saw the Spitfire... We know what will be under the tree this Christmas.

image (1).jpg image.jpg image-4af274b4.jpg image-627d15d5.jpg

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Mom... Something about no more room for them ;)

He actually has a very respectable fleet.

Myself I think after the Spitfire and Nano Blade FPV I need to cool my heels.
I've run out of storage space at my place as well.
I had hoped to store some in the garage but then read it might not be a good idea based on the climate I am in.

Still winter flying should be fun with that Brave Night Flyer as well.

Spastickitten

He lives in the upper part of Florida, but he is only a 2-4 hour drive. I too need to be far from him and all his planes n' stuff

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Very good episode. Great thoughts on new products that I too came to the same conclusions on. A club member just bought the new H9 Corsair. He has yet to open the box. Nothing really new that sparks my interest so I'll just keep plugging along with the Sikorsky.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
I'm rather disappointed the Brave Night Flyer will take so long to show up but should be a nice addition.
Specially with the addition of skis.

Canair

Andre - I cannot wait for your review of the Pawnee. I love that plane, and the fact that it now lit up makes it even more desirable. The only issue I have is since the Canadian dollar took a nosedive, it is getting more and more e pensive for us folks north of the border - especially when you throw in shipping.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Andre - I cannot wait for your review of the Pawnee. I love that plane, and the fact that it now lit up makes it even more desirable. The only issue I have is since the Canadian dollar took a nosedive, it is getting more and more e pensive for us folks north of the border - especially when you throw in shipping.

Yeah you dont want to know what the P-40 cost me in the end...

2016 will be a very different year for me. I'm not spending that kind of money on my hobby.
Might start hunting for used planes but I have enough projects to keep me going.