089 I Spy

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
screen-shot-2015-09-27-at-9-31-07-am-png_1443361025.jpg

089 I Spy

Join Chris and Andre for a early morning bench flying session where they discuss everything from what Andre recieved for his big 40th birthday to answering questions from the all things podcast forum. thanks for listening

- See more at: 089 I Spy

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Sorry about my audio feed. I'll have to investigate if my internet was acting up.

Spastickitten

Thanks for answering my question, can I ask more? I want to know what snow feels like. ^w^ I saw some in Germany, but didn't do much more than hold it.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
You are already getting snow?

edit: post # 1337!!!! For those in the computer scene you know what that means!!!

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Oh, ok. Well, you guys still have yet to discuss the S-39 :black_eyed: Perhaps when I complete it this week.

Aaronc_89

Aaron Clements
Hello from Brisbane, Australia!
Love the content guys, I am on the road for work and I have binge listened to every pod cast over the last 2 months and now I'm caught up and its torture having to wait 2 weeks between, really appreciate you guys taking the time out of your days to entertain us. Keep up the good work :)

PS, Andre, can't wait to see videos of the P40 maiden, that is one sweet foamy.

nevenelestate

No Agenda FPV
Audio Quality

First off, I really enjoy listening to both the AH and regular FT team podcasts, thank you for keeping me entertained and enlightened in my truck.

The clicking in the last episode definitely got bad, I almost stopped listening about half way through. However I find the volume levels, every episode, to be more of a problem. I don't know if you guys are using any software to process the audio before posting it, but it could really use some "normalization" as well as a general volume increase. I listen to several podcasts and always find that I need to turn the volume in my Tacoma to max just to be able to hear the FT podcast. This is not the usual for others, although FTpodcast is not the only one either. I have a feeling it would take a little time, but using something as simple as Audacity to Normalize and amplify could help out greatly.

Again thanks for the (bi)weekly audible fun.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
First off, I really enjoy listening to both the AH and regular FT team podcasts, thank you for keeping me entertained and enlightened in my truck.

The clicking in the last episode definitely got bad, I almost stopped listening about half way through. However I find the volume levels, every episode, to be more of a problem. I don't know if you guys are using any software to process the audio before posting it, but it could really use some "normalization" as well as a general volume increase. I listen to several podcasts and always find that I need to turn the volume in my Tacoma to max just to be able to hear the FT podcast. This is not the usual for others, although FTpodcast is not the only one either. I have a feeling it would take a little time, but using something as simple as Audacity to Normalize and amplify could help out greatly.

Again thanks for the (bi)weekly audible fun.

Clicking was my fault (I'm on a roll here lately.) I realized after the show my mic was selected on the laptop vs normal external mic.

crash1414

FTafterhours podcast host
Can someone link the video Chris was talking about where he filmed the headplay screen with his phone?

well unfortunately i filmed it on periscope so it only lasted for 24 hours and i think i erased it off my phone, sorry-Chris