090 Plane Gate

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
staufenbiel-red-bull-f4u-corsair-1-40m-pnp-0314292-b-0.jpg

090 Plane Gate

Chris and Andre are all over the map with this one. it's a mixed bag of old stories,new stories,products and Q&A questions. Thanks for listening and if you have questions, ideas or suggestions go check out the all things podcasty on the flitetest forum. - See more at: 090 Plane Gate

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Staufenbiel is part of Horizon Hobby Germany since July 2014 :).

If be disappointed if you guys weren't all over the map on a podcast ;)

Thanks for answering my question about how everyone got involved with FliteTest originally

Last edited:

ExperimentalRC

Very interesting podcast as usual, but I would like to disagree that the Chroma wand isn't useful, it fulfills a very specific market. I think Horizon's intention for the wand was so that you could use the follow me mode for action sports. For example, If i were to go surfing by myself I wouldn't be able to use the controller and focus at the same time. I wouldn't be able to use follow me with the controller since it isn't waterproof, which os where this comes in. Horizon's including of the waterproof pouch suggests that this is what it is to be used for.

Spastickitten

Wow, that's a great move on Hobbyking's part. Haven't listened to the podcast yet, but it looks more interesting when a letter form Hobbyking is involved...

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
It's funny how that "free" shipping works... Basically raise prices on all the products people do want in order to try to unload junk people don't want. At least they were honest about it.

Canair

I'm getting excited about seeing more of the Durafly Tundra. That looks like a sexy plane that has the potential to rival the Fun Cub.

crash1414

FTafterhours podcast host
Very interesting podcast as usual, but I would like to disagree that the Chroma wand isn't useful, it fulfills a very specific market. I think Horizon's intention for the wand was so that you could use the follow me mode for action sports. For example, If i were to go surfing by myself I wouldn't be able to use the controller and focus at the same time. I wouldn't be able to use follow me with the controller since it isn't waterproof, which os where this comes in. Horizon's including of the waterproof pouch suggests that this is what it is to be used for.

You make a couple good points and I'm sure there are some people out there that are excited out this. Here is the thing with me anyway and probably Andre to... I have the worst luck and whatever could go wrong usually does for me.... Now don't think I haven't thought about the uses for this. Say your surfing or I'm mountain biking or riding motocross and you or I have a wipeout or a crash in my case and you smash the controller or a button decides to stick. This is my wacko way of thinking what could go wrong. So for me it would
Always be in the back of my mind ... But I'm still interested in what people think of the idea and see down the road how it works out. Heck maybe by next year we might all be flying with TV remotes. If you get one I would love to get your thoughts. Thanks Chris