091 Chad Kapper and Steele Davis

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
img-1633.jpg

091 Chad Kapper and Steele Davis

Well we finally get Chad Kapper in the studio and find out whats going on,where he's been and and where he heading with ideas. Also he gives us some inside scoop from Rotor DR1. Joining us was Steele Davis who is one of the top FPV freestyle and race pilots from around the world. His story on how he got involved in RC and where it has taken him is is Epic. - See more at: 091 Chad Kapper and Steele Davis

crash bandicoot

I am always a fan of this podcast, but maybe next time you have a guest like Mr Steele you can interview him in the first 5 minutes and then let him go so he can get back to cooking his breakfast, eating snacks, charging batteries and googling things on his computer. I think that would have avoided a lot of the interruptions. It was still an interesting podcast, but it was a bit hard to get through.

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
Great podcast, I'm glad that Chad is still in the hobby. Sounds like his new show idea is pretty ambitious but should be awesome! I'll definitely be a subscriber.

I didn't find it hard to get through. The random sounds kind of added a humor element to it and I'm sure if Mr. Steele didn't want to stay on for more than 5 minutes he would requested to be on the opening segment.

crash1414

FTafterhours podcast host
I am always a fan of this podcast, but maybe next time you have a guest like Mr Steele you can interview him in the first 5 minutes and then let him go so he can get back to cooking his breakfast, eating snacks, charging batteries and googling things on his computer. I think that would have avoided a lot of the interruptions. It was still an interesting podcast, but it was a bit hard to get through.

Hey AJ, thanks for the comment. Generally we like to keep our guests on and interact with the rest of the show because sometimes you never know what direction we're going to go. I know Mr. Davis didn't realize we could pick up all the sounds and I actually thought some of it was pretty funny. Chris

Are you still thinking about Periscoping your bench flying sessions with Andre? Id be interested in watching as long as it doesn't take away from the podcast in anyway

crash bandicoot

Chris,
I think it was a pretty good podcast, your warning of background noise helped. I'm sure Mr. Steele will be more aware if there is a next time!

Also, Chad is always a good guest. He always has great insight and a lot going on.

crash1414

FTafterhours podcast host
Are you still thinking about Periscoping your bench flying sessions with Andre? Id be interested in watching as long as it doesn't take away from the podcast in anyway

We've talked about it and I think it would just very random and be more through the winter when the weather is crap.