095 A Radian Christmas tree

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
screen-shot-2015-11-08-at-7-17-50-pm-png_1448193096.jpg

Special guest and friend of the show Andrew joins Chris ,Wayne,and Andre to talk about his very cool plane that flies using cell phone towers. Wayne finally gives us the details on how he got his Radian out of the tree. Chris fills us in on this years Horizon indoor event and a few product reviews. Andre tells us how he got the shakes after the first flight since the sky mule crash at flitefest. Thanks for listening. - See more at: 095 A Radian Christmas tree

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Heh, was listening to the podcast this morning. Thanks for the mention Andre! Andrews setup sounds wild! A pricey setup for sure, especially with the mobile/cellular data connections, but wow!

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Heh, was listening to the podcast this morning. Thanks for the mention Andre! Andrews setup sounds wild! A pricey setup for sure, especially with the mobile/cellular data connections, but wow!

You have no idea how tempted I'm am to move the APM over to the wing ;)

brizrobbo

Hey Andre, It was great to have Andrew on the show. What a find. :) Do you recall the name of the website that he quoted that really helped him sort out his Rasberry Pi integration. Was it UAV Maverick or something like that? No worries if you can't, I'll just re-listen to the podcast.
Cheers, Craig

Hey Andre, It was great to have Andrew on the show. What a find. :) Do you recall the name of the website that he quoted that really helped him sort out his Rasberry Pi integration. Was it UAV Maverick or something like that? No worries if you can't, I'll just re-listen to the podcast.
Cheers, Craig

Uav matrix was the website Andrew referenced

LooseBruce

My Plane Retriever

View attachment 58444

Special guest and friend of the show Andrew joins Chris ,Wayne,and Andre to talk about his very cool plane that flies using cell phone towers. Wayne finally gives us the details on how he got his Radian out of the tree. Chris fills us in on this years Horizon indoor event and a few product reviews. Andre tells us how he got the shakes after the first flight since the sky mule crash at flitefest. Thanks for listening. - See more at: 095 A Radian Christmas tree
PlaneRetriever1.jpg
High Flyers,
I just wanted to show you some pics of my new plane retriever. It worked well in some practice simulations.
Even better....since I have had it none of my planes have even bothered going into the trees.
That is a Win-Win!
PlaneRetriever52.jpg
Enjoy, LooseBruce

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
I will have to do some light reading on the subject as I have all the elements minus the cellular stuff.