1,000 posts.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Copied.

Today at 2:40 AMAddicted
1,000 messages? Impressive!

Holy. Frackin. Crap. And lots of bad words I'm currently thinking. I would like to change the tag line on my Avatar from "Well Known Member" to "I know nothing!" Over a thousand frackin' posts! What the heck? How did that happen?

Please someone tell me how to change it, or Admins, change it for me. I think I've earned it. Edit: Or "Official FT Cheerleader" I've definitely earned the "I Know Nothing!" tag. The Cheerleader tag is more fun and also earned. Ya'll decide.

Last edited:

JTarmstr

Elite member
Copied.

Holy. Frackin. Crap. And lots of bad words I'm currently thinking. I would like to change the tag line on my Avatar from "Well Known Member" to "I know nothing!" Over a thousand frackin' posts! What the heck? How did that happen?

Please someone tell me how to change it, or Admins, change it for me. I think I've earned it. Edit: Or "Official FT Cheerleader" I've definitely earned the "I Know Nothing!" tag. The Cheerleader tag is more fun and also earned. Ya'll decide.

@SP0NZ gave me a guide as to how to do it but I cant find the button to do it and forgot to reply to him (sorry). Its on the Unofficial A-10 Warthog page.

Also, i know what you mean i have cracked 500 posts and 300 likes despite having at most 15 hours of flite time.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Copied.

To edit your title you need to right click on your name.profile in the top right area of the forum screen and open in a new tab.

That takes you to your account details.

Directly under your avatar there is a section for you to enter or edit you own Custom Title. Type in your new title!

Hit save and then when it is saved close the tab!

Have fun!

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
To edit your title you need to right click on your name.profile in the top right area of the forum screen and open in a new tab.

That takes you to your account details.

Directly under your avatar there is a section for you to enter or edit you own Custom Title. Type in your new title!

Hit save and then when it is saved close the tab!

Have fun!
This is what I've got:
1551761270898.png

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
It was a definite feature of the older forum layout which is where I set mine. I suppose that because mine was already altered the upgrade enabled a special feature whereas newer members do not get the option.

Perhaps a matter to raise with the powers at be if it really annoys!

Sorry that I cannot help further!

have fun!

Yeah. I think if you had a custom slogan it was grandfathered in. I looked at the instructions, and I couldn't change mine.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Same, I dont have the option either.

Click your login icon, go to account details, there is a line under your avatar pic says custom title. Not sure if there is some sort of trigger to unlock it or not like a post count or something though.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Basically earlier members can change the title under their name but newer members cant, I was wondering if you can enlighten us?

It appears earlier members can change titles, and newer members cannot.

Some can exert Mod-like powers and change them for them, others cannot.

Perhaps the former is a bug -- Might be a good thing for @fliteadmin to look at -- the latter however, appears to be resolved ;)