1,000 posts.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Thank you for showing me how to involve admin in a question. It's pretty simple when you know how, but it's just one of those things. If you don't know, you don't know. Thank you.
Congratulations! Now you need to update the thread title every time you post something as your current count is 1013!

have fun, (and go crazy)!

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Too much typing, not enough flying
Oh? Not enough flying for you, hey?!! You feel like you need some more action, hey?!! You've come to the right person, at the right time. :p

Flying with the tongue out time! The DR1 Challenge is officially ON! It'll be a little while on my side. I've two other Challenges going and two more builds to complete.

But I'm stupid, I know nothing, and I'm always up to issuing a Challenge! It's all for fun, I just like to build and fly.

The things I can do with the DR1 in the Phoenix sim are EPIC. Seriously. That plane can get do really stupid, crazy stuff in the sim. E.P.I.C.

Are you up to it? See who can do the most crazy stuff with the DR1? Less typing, more flying, right? :love:

FastCrash45

Elite member
That's my next scratcher. DR 1 is another plane I've always wanted to build and I just came across this challenge after I decided to build it. The 75% Bloody Wonder is on hold because the brand new 1806 i had for it didnt even last long enough for a rotation check. It went around 3 times then filled my room with smoke and caught the power pos on fire by the wires. 2nd purchase from banggood and second junk item to smoke on me. So out comes the foam board and plans. It says a 2206 but I'm putting in a 2212 so I should get crazy verticals. Now that it's getting warmer my banker, video taker, wife is more willing to do the video. Water has receded so I'll get my unofficial official flight in on the scout by this weekend.

kilroy07

Legendary member
Copied.
Today at 2:40 AMAddicted
1,000 messages? Impressive!

And... THIS is MY 1000th post!... Although, what I most proud of is I have more "likes" than posts!

Hopefully that means someone is learning from my mistakes! :ROFLMAO:

So just a shout out to everyone for being a part of this amazing community family, I love you all!
(Like family.... Not in any weird.. creepy sort of way...) :p

FastCrash45

Elite member
And... THIS is MY 1000th post!... Although, what I most proud of is I have more "likes" than posts!

Hopefully that means someone is learning from my mistakes! :ROFLMAO:

So just a shout out to everyone for being a part of this amazing community family, I love you all!
(Like family.... Not in any weird.. creepy sort of way...) :p
All my best back at you!