1/3 scale Untimate Biplane, 8' wing---Flat 4--biggets yet!!!!

Tim Hoyer

Watch This!!!!!
Gonna make you wait till tomorrow to see the pics:D
Thats pretty screwed up isn't it LOL. Here is the list of toys:
Turnigy 6364 230kv x4
Sentillion 100 amp HV ESC's
12s PER motor, ya you heard me right 12S, that a total of 8, 6s 5000mah Lipos of Turnigy power!!!
We just finished the program for the mill to start chewing up aluminum for the power casing
Everything will be showcased on FliteTest.com for you folks to see. Pics of the Mill, Lathe and tooling will also be provided so you can be apart of the design process!!!!!!!

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
Gonna make you wait till tomorrow to see the pics:D
Thats pretty screwed up isn't it LOL. Here is the list of toys:
Turnigy 6364 230kv x4
Sentillion 100 amp HV ESC's
12s PER motor, ya you heard me right 12S, that a total of 8, 6s 5000mah Lipos of Turnigy power!!!
We just finished the program for the mill to start chewing up aluminum for the power casing
Everything will be showcased on FliteTest.com for you folks to see. Pics of the Mill, Lathe and tooling will also be provided so you can be apart of the design process!!!!!!!

WOW!!!! wish you had posted pictures!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ok I am confused...... but what else is new... when I read "Ultimate Biplane" I think of the 3d "Ultimate Bipe" model that is popular among 3d pilots. Then I read your description with 4 motors and that's where the head scratching starts..... hopefully pictures DO come soon and clear this up.

Wait.... 2011? got pulled into another thread resurrection...... sigh... time for a nap.

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
Ok I am confused...... but what else is new... when I read "Ultimate Biplane" I think of the 3d "Ultimate Bipe" model that is popular among 3d pilots. Then I read your description with 4 motors and that's where the head scratching starts..... hopefully pictures DO come soon and clear this up.

Wait.... 2011? got pulled into another thread resurrection...... sigh... time for a nap.

haha! sorry i resurrected another thread from ancient history! it sounded wicked cool though. lol.