10 g Hobbyking Motor - FT Mighty Minis

Lilbanks96

Hey I was curious, what is the smallest motor that can fly the FT Mighty Minis?

I have a 10g hobbyking motor that I want to put to use, as well as, a motor/reciever/servos from a UMX Carbon Cub.

Would any of the mighty minis fly with those motors?

Thanks!

FastCrash45

Elite member
Mini Scout should. I think the rest that fly on the power pack A should too but not the ones that say A or F power packs

FastCrash45

Elite member
Thanks for the reply! I suppose the ones that say A or F are more suitable for the F Pack?
They will fly on either but the F will give you higher speeds and more vertical. The A is for a more gentle flight. 10g motors don't have the power so if you want a nice flyer stay with the lower weight A type planes. Don't want to burn up the motor or esc which is why I suggested only the A type planes. They are generally a few grams lighter.

Lilbanks96

They will fly on either but the F will give you higher speeds and more vertical. The A is for a more gentle flight. 10g motors don't have the power so if you want a nice flyer stay with the lower weight A type planes. Don't want to burn up the motor or esc which is why I suggested only the A type planes. They are generally a few grams lighter.
Thanks so much!

mayan

Legendary member
+1

Make sure you choose the right prop size too :)