$10 store credit Kickstarter reward

PlaneAddicted

Cub Crazy
I am not that worried about $10 but in a bunch of the kickstarter rewards had a $10 store credit in there. How were those handed out at the event? Did I miss something?

Thanks,

jhitesma

Some guy in the desert
Mentor
I just got an e-mail from kickstarter yesterday with the discount code. I'm guessing it was just delayed due to the craziness of pulling off FF in the first place.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Yeah, I'm actually hoping to not get the code yet, as I might be tempted to use it before the Storch comes out!

AustinFurey

Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I am not that worried about $10 but in a bunch of the kickstarter rewards had a $10 store credit in there. How were those handed out at the event? Did I miss something?

Thanks,

You didn't miss anything! We released the code to 100 people from the Kickstarter this week and will be doing another 100 tomorrow etc. The goal was to not overwhelm the shipping department by just sending out 500 codes all at once. Everything is going great so far so expect your code very soon. :)
-Austin

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Just tried to use my reward and get a Storch but it said it expired Aug 31st! I understand these things have expiration dates but I don't remember it being stated that is was so soon. :(

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Just a follow up on the expiration date. They have advanced it to March of 2015 so people have time. Lindsay from Flite Test was a great help with my Storch order and getting everything worked out. Thanks Lindsay!