100% Legal and Fun Pack

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
This spot is amazing. And this was 100% legal and fun. And I'm not being sarcastic.

Me thinks you are poking fun at me after my last post. Awesome rip for sure. Not sure if its your best but it is high up there out of the ones I have seen. Oh and I threw you a sub.. another channel I missed after having to make my new one. Sorry.

Liam B

Me thinks you are poking fun at me after my last post. Awesome rip for sure. Not sure if its your best but it is high up there out of the ones I have seen. Oh and I threw you a sub.. another channel I missed after having to make my new one. Sorry.

A little fun haha, but mostly serious. Gotta stay legal now that I'm legal. I think it's a great spot so I'll have to go back... and have to roll to the left :LOL: I seem to only go right

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
A little fun haha, but mostly serious. Gotta stay legal now that I'm legal. I think it's a great spot so I'll have to go back... and have to roll to the left :LOL: I seem to only go right

Ehh spend a weekend or two at NASCAR races.. you will evolve quickly into left turn mode.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That happened to me and now all I have is this silly mullet.

Hey what's wrong with mullets?!!! Not all mullets are bad..

this one is though..

Besides you have nothing to worry about unless you start singing country songs about your broken planes stockpiling in the unmowed front lawn with mounds of dog poo land mines protecting them.

trey

Hey what's wrong with mullets?!!! Not all mullets are bad..

this one is though..

Besides you have nothing to worry about unless you start singing country songs about your broken planes stockpiling in the unmowed front lawn with mounds of dog poo land mines protecting them.
That's because most things Cleetus does ooze cool.

And I'm bald. No mullet here!