103 The Yak experience

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
yak-jpg_1453645119.jpeg
103 The Yak experience

Sorry for the delay but we were having a few issues with the website but better late than never. this is one of our longest podcast ever and it was a packed house with Chris,Mike,Pat,Scott,Andre and David. Discussions varied from some new products from C.E.S. that were coming out soon. Debated some top news stories in the hobby and answered some tech. questions. Also shared some interesting Full scale flying experiences. Enjoy and thanks for Listening. - See more at:
103 The Yak experience

Andre. be wary of the Durafly P40. My friend who is a pretty advanced intermediate skilled rc pilot flew his and it torqued violently off his maiden takeoff and crashed . All this with a spot on center of gravity. I have been reading the RC Groups on the plane and many are calling it a dog basically. I'm sure it flies but likely has some quirks to it so just a heads up warning.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Andre. be wary of the Durafly P40. My friend who is a pretty advanced intermediate skilled rc pilot flew his and it torqued violently off his maiden takeoff and crashed . All this with a spot on center of gravity. I have been reading the RC Groups on the plane and many are calling it a dog basically. I'm sure it flies but likely has some quirks to it so just a heads up warning.

Thanks. I'll be ready for it this spring when the run way returns.