106 The Super Bowl of new products

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
blh7300t1-a6.jpg

106 The Super Bowl of new products

Well this is the closest we've come to not recording a podcast due to technical difficuties but everyone pulled together and we got it done. Anywhoo the crew discussed a couple top news stories from the week that were rather interesting. The big chit chat was all the new RC products that have hit the market or will be out soon. listen in to see what sparked our interest and what didn't. - See more at: 106 The Super Bowl of new products

crash bandicoot

Another great podcast. I feel spoiled because I don't have to look up the German Toy Fair because you guys do!
I also feel a bit ripped off because I bought a DX6 last year, before they added the diversity antenna. Oh well, I haven't any signal loss.

nevenelestate

No Agenda FPV
The audio level on this podcast was much much better than it has been on any others! Only low volume I noticed was Andre's feed, but that is a different issue than the other one I had mentioned in another thread.

Another great podcast. I feel spoiled because I don't have to look up the German Toy Fair because you guys do!
I also feel a bit ripped off because I bought a DX6 last year, before they added the diversity antenna. Oh well, I haven't any signal loss.

I have the black version DX6 also and have not had any issues with drop out, I have gotten pretty far away too.