113 Bench Flying

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
img-9342.jpg
113 Bench Flying

Join host Chris Roncaglione,Andre Rousseau and David Windestal in an epic bench flying session that includes new RC products,news stories,tricopters,shooting aerial video and much more - See more at: 113 Bench Flying

crash bandicoot

Andre, if you are lucky that wing should glue right up! I had a Turnigy Tek Sumo EPP wing that I split in two like that about 6 times before I finally retired it!
Also, I may have written Horizon Hobby a request yesterday for a 2S Mini Radian that would use the same 2s system as their new UM Cub and the UMX Icon A5. I think it would be a hit, because Radians always are...

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Andre, if you are lucky that wing should glue right up! I had a Turnigy Tek Sumo EPP wing that I split in two like that about 6 times before I finally retired it!
Also, I may have written Horizon Hobby a request yesterday for a 2S Mini Radian that would use the same 2s system as their new UM Cub and the UMX Icon A5. I think it would be a hit, because Radians always are...

You retired a Tek Sumo wing. DUDE!

crash bandicoot

Someone on the Podcast needs to pick up one of those Timbers, it would complete the "Bush Plane Bonanza" you guys set up the other day.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Andre, Chris, and David,

Great show! I really enjoyed this one for sure! Andre, you had a busy day on Sunday huh?
LOL... Good job guys!
(You also did a great job and the FTCC Community Cast podcast as well!) Thanks bro!

Puttinhup

Hey Andre! You guys talked about Helipal's SRD Y3, when someone said it used a cc3d, you seemed uneasy about it. What FC do you recommmend for a beginner? I use a cc3d, but I want to know if there is something better. By the way, I love listening to you guys!

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Andre, Chris, and David,

Great show! I really enjoyed this one for sure! Andre, you had a busy day on Sunday huh?
LOL... Good job guys!
(You also did a great job and the FTCC Community Cast podcast as well!) Thanks bro!

Thanks MIKE!!!. :)

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Hey Andre! You guys talked about Helipal's SRD Y3, when someone said it used a cc3d, you seemed uneasy about it. What FC do you recommmend for a beginner? I use a cc3d, but I want to know if there is something better. By the way, I love listening to you guys!

Oh I'm just getting into this stuff.

Love my KK's for the fact I don't need anything to tune them but I guess the advantage of using a more uptodate setup is you can reference other's efforts.

I think any board which you can interface easily with is a blessing ;) I'm just not super keen on taking my laptop to the field.