114 A Big Radian?

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
fullsizerender-14.jpg
114 A Big Radian?

Chris,Andre and Pat discuss some of the hot new products including the Eflite Timber,Quanum follow me drone,Eflite Radian XL and much more. After flying the Eflite UMX J3Cub for a couple months,Chris gives us the good and bad. Thanks for listening - See more at: 114 A Big Radian?

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
Man that Radian is gigantic...make sure you let go when you toss it...otherwise it'll probably carry you up with it ;)

That follow me drone is all but useless anywhere but big open fields. There isn't any sort of avoidance and no real controller to speak of. It would be interesting to see when a reviewer gets ahold of it to test it out. For the price? I think I would be apt to save a little more and buy a phantom 3...well not me specifically...I'm not into that sort of thing.

kacknor

Build another!
I understand that Horizon put it on the website. $229 bind & fly. 3200 3 cell, carbon reinforced fuse & carbon and fiberglass three piece wings.

JD

dengar256

I caught the last 40 minutes of this podcast on periscope. It was a really cool experience being able to ask questions and get answers on the fly. Felt like we were contributing to the content. great job guys and will definitely try to catch the next one live.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
You need a photo with something else (a regularRadian) to put things into perspective. I'm not finding it on the HH website.

crash bandicoot

For those of you wondering "How many Radians can Horizon Make?" I already wrote them to request a 2 cell UMX radian. I feel like that would be a perfect park flyer size. Especially if they could get it under the magical 250g limit. And the UMX 2 cell brushless system is pretty fantastic.

Last edited:

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Ahh, I can imagine the serenity of flying, soaring silently above while in a reclining lawn chair below, sipping on a tinto de verano, and only adding power to return to altitude.

I don't know if it's true or not but regarless, I like the idea of this glider (sailplane for Pat) and I also like the idea of starting false rumors by building something and putting decals on it as if it was a preproduction model. I see a potential yearly April Fool's challenge.

DharanFlyer

Just finished the show. Another great one!

Enjoy your first trip to Ohio this year.

EDIT:
Question I have been meaning to ask; Chris' and Wayne's Beaver -- is it the Hobby King one?