1806 pwer pod mount

Turbojoe

Elite member
I could skew the "tab" between the screw holes but it would block the cooling holes. It took a LOT of pressure to break this mount. If I make the motor plate 4mm instead of 3mm it would take a big crash to break it. I'll do a version with the tab in the middle in the next day or so.

Joe

danskis

Master member
The screws for these motors aren't that long so 4mm might be too thick. And getting aftermarket screws may be difficult. If its already pretty tough I wouldn't make the motor plate any thicker.

Turbojoe

Elite member
I've had yet another health setback. Looks like they're gonna toss my old ass back in the hospital again. Hopefully a new heart though my ex wife says I never had a heart in the first place. LOL. Probably won't get to do much more with this project for a while. I'm sure your friend with the 3D printer can work something up for you. Sorry....

Joe

Willy Nillies

Elite member
I've had yet another health setback. Looks like they're gonna toss my old ass back in the hospital again. Hopefully a new heart though my ex wife says I never had a heart in the first place. LOL. Probably won't get to do much more with this project for a while. I'm sure your friend with the 3D printer can work something up for you. Sorry....

Joe

Ohhh no Joe! Prayers upon you. Get well soon, you have sooo much more to contribute!

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky

Turbojoe

Elite member
Thank you Doug! This health mess is just driving me insane. VA doctors are amazing but we'll see what they come up with Monday. I already spent two weeks in the hospital in January and keep getting worse. I don't think VA does transplants though and two heart attacks have caused a bunch of damage. I still put my faith in them. I've just gotta get back to R/C again SOON!

Joe