1st Post, 1st Plan Built Swapable The Baby Blender

IBeHoey

The Warranty Voider
Hey guys,
My name is Joey, I'm from Louisville Kentucky and well, this is my first post so I thought I'd show off my first plan built swapable. FT_BB.jpg

A 24g 1300KV Bluewonder is all I had on hand to power the BB. It does well although I feel that it could use something more beefier. No complaints though, I'm very happy with the way it turned out and it flies great! I'm using it, along with a buddy box, to help reteach my pops how to fly (hence the character adding scuffs and marks seen in the picture.) My laser printer is spitting out the plans for FT Spitfire as we speak, so I hope to have another swapable to show off here shortly.

Anywho, I'm a huge fan of the show and I hope to become a contributing member to the forum as well. :D

IBeHoey

The Warranty Voider
Thanks for the warm welcoming. I just got back from flying it not long ago, and was hoping to have some onboard video of it flying to share but after reviewing the video, I realized I got the camera angle all wrong. Nothing but prop and the sky lol. Oh well, the season's just starting. By summers end, I'll have my pops flying it on his own and then I'll be able to capture some in-air footage with my tricopter. :D