2 Quick Tips (wheel collets and CF Tube)

Brett_N

#1 - All of those EXTRA prop adapter plastic thingies? Well, if you need cheap landing gear wheel collets, one of them fits dry cleaner hangers perfectly. Wheel - plastic thing, a little hot glue, done.

#2 - Want cheap CF tube? Don't search for CF tube itself. 12 pieces of CF tube, 2 feet long, (I think it's about 6mm but will measure) shipped to your door in 2 days by amazon for $20. You just have to cut the ends off the ARROWS, but a little dremel-fu does the job.

#3 if you got this far - learn the zen art of white gorilla glue instead of hot glue. Yes it's time consuming, but yes, it shaves weight.

Lufthouse

#1 - All of those EXTRA prop adapter plastic thingies? Well, if you need cheap landing gear wheel collets, one of them fits dry cleaner hangers perfectly. Wheel - plastic thing, a little hot glue, done.

#2 - Want cheap CF tube? Don't search for CF tube itself. 12 pieces of CF tube, 2 feet long, (I think it's about 6mm but will measure) shipped to your door in 2 days by amazon for $20. You just have to cut the ends off the ARROWS, but a little dremel-fu does the job.

#3 if you got this far - learn the zen art of white gorilla glue instead of hot glue. Yes it's time consuming, but yes, it shaves weight.
White gorilla 🦍 is awesome! It’s my new go to 👍🏻

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Also, all those little extra servo horns make great latches too - just screw through the center hole so it can rotate over the edge of the hatch.