2 x Spektrum Receivers for sale

Fbords

I have a pair of 6 channel AR6100 DSM2 receivers that I've never used. Never even bound them to a transmitter. I ordered 3 of them online a while back and never had the need to use these 2 in anything. Looking for $30 for the pair and I'll throw in shipping. They're great lightweight rx's for foamies and small park flyer planes as well as helis. Will ship to anywhere in the continental US, I'm located in the Phoenix area.

I took one out of the bag for photo purposes.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Cabie

Hi, I just found your add for two AR6100 's. If you still have them I will take them. Both for total of 30.00 I can send a Money order to you tell me where and who to make it out to.
My email is ( oneslyfox@frontiernet.net ) you can email me with your name and address - I 'll send you the money order when you get it send me the rx's . Is that good for you ?

Fbords

Hi, I just found your add for two AR6100 's. If you still have them I will take them. Both for total of 30.00 I can send a Money order to you tell me where and who to make it out to.
My email is ( oneslyfox@frontiernet.net ) you can email me with your name and address - I 'll send you the money order when you get it send me the rx's . Is that good for you ?

Sorry for the late reply. They are still available. I'll send you a private message with my address.