2018/2109 Balsa build along Radical RC mini stick

Turbojoe

Elite member
I just got hit with some unforeseen bills so R/C will be taking a back seat for the future. Even something as cheap as aileron extensions become low priority. I'll get as much as I can done on this bird but unless I win the lottery the next flight is on hold for the future. Bummer. I had hoped to have he back in the air soon with the AS3X setup...

Joe

jaredstrees

Ouch. That happened to us last year. Hopefully it'll turn around for you quick! What do you need to finish her up?

Turbojoe

Elite member
Ouch. That happened to us last year. Hopefully it'll turn around for you quick! What do you need to finish her up?
Well unforeseen was not quite the right word. More like forgot about. My gray hair has grown into my brain and takes up space in my memory bank and I plumb forgot some things were coming due. Not a big deal, they had to be paid anyway. Just didn't plan on them all at once. I've got so many other projects to work on anyway that I don't have to buy anything for. Learning the 3D printing/design is taking up most of my time anyway. I'll get back to the Stick soon enough.

Joe

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
Not a big deal, they had to be paid anyway. Just didn't plan on them all at once.

I know what you mean. My wife and son each have an oncologist and my daughter has a cardiologist, so I've got far more going out than in these days! :(

Turbojoe

Elite member
I know what you mean. My wife and son each have an oncologist and my daughter has a cardiologist, so I've got far more going out than in these days! :(

Dang. Shows me how trivial my problems are. I can only pray that your family members problems are benign and are treatable to full health!

Joe

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
Dang. Shows me how trivial my problems are. I can only pray that your family members problems are benign and are treatable to full health!

Joe
Much appreciated. In order: my wife's cancer is gone and they don't expect it to return, my son is in remission and we hope to keep it that way, and my daughter's heart issue isn't too uncommon and shouldn't lead to any major issues down the road. My wallet, on the other hand, is on life support! :)