2018 Flite Test Forum Challenge: WWII Design & Build

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
After I realized that there is not gonna be an ffw this year, I decided to leave the competition. I don’t think anybody will care though

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I'm sad to hear that you're leaving:cry: I was looking forward to seeing an X-21. Hopefully next year there will be a FFW and you can enter in next years competition, I believe it's going to be about sci-fi type planes......I think.

Raccoonworks

Save your Trash!! Myles
Hi, ya'll! A while ago I said I was going to build the Lockheed L-133 for the competition but noted that life was going to get pretty busy. Well due to a lot of uncertainties this summer, I am unfortunately leaving the competition. I wish the best of luck to y'alls and can't wait to see what you build!

Fidget

When the forum migrated I lost track of some threads. There were Axis & Allies team discussions, logos, etc for a while that seem to have gone quiet. Is there a time set aside at Flite Fest Ohio where we're planning to get together and fly?

My XP-81 v2 is sitting next to me in cutout parts, so I'll finish building it when I get there but it won't be very scale in appearance. But it should fly and drop bombs.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
This did go a big quiet with the move. The big thing we need now as a group is a volunteer to help run the in-person events at FFO since I won't be able to attend.

Any volunteers?

Fidget

Unfortunately I have several deadlines and a business trip yet before FFO, or I would do it.

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
This did go a big quiet with the move. The big thing we need now as a group is a volunteer to help run the in-person events at FFO since I won't be able to attend.

Any volunteers?
I would love to volunteer as the in person organizer, unfortunately I have my own event to organize. I can however email Andre and see if he can send out an email to all the volunteers asking if a few could help.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I would love to volunteer as the in person organizer, unfortunately I have my own event to organize. I can however email Andre and see if he can send out an email to all the volunteers asking if a few could help.

That would be great - thanks!

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
Who’s bringing their designs? What all will be at FFO?
I am bringing a XF5U

8ECA1E55-A03E-4358-8EF7-4F03A8929129.jpeg