Votes: 1 3.8%
  • January 1st

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • EXTENSION

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Bo123

Elite member
Yeah I have been having trouble with getting the bi-cub to fly, its pretty damaged, and I don't have any props of the right size, snapped the last one. Also have exams coming up soon, so haven't been able to get to the shed. I might try to work on it this weekend.

cyclone3350

Master member
Not sure if this will be done tomorrow or not. I was hoping to have all the red trim on the the wing done tonight. What U see are the checkers put into place with soapy water. I have to let it dry overnight and will iron these on. Then there is the red scallops to go the topside. Then the plastic wing root fairings and install the servos. Everything on the fuse is done, installed and ready to go.
IMG_5225 (2).JPG

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
I might jump in with a simple Super Cub, I need a quick build to get back in the swing of things. My last few attempts were just a bit to ambitious for me to stick with.

Gonna bring back one of the first designs I ever built and do the cowl like my Bird Dog from 2019:

IMG_20191105_204002.jpg

Man did that plane have issues. Looked nice enough though.

Last edited:

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
I might jump in with a simple Super Cub, I need a quick build to get back in the swing of things. My last few attempts were just a bit to ambitious for me to stick with.

Gonna bring back one of the first designs I ever built and do the cowl like my Bird Dog from 2019:

View attachment 211899

There ya go. Best of luck with the build(y)(y)

Taildragger

Legendary member

View attachment 211899

lmk when to add you! :)

cyclone3350

Master member

View attachment 211899

I am looking forward to this build.(y)

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Nice to see some more activity here, so while I'm waiting for some stuff to dry on the skimmer I figured I would get this wrapped up. Just about to put in the wing servos, and then finish the paint on the cowl. My first coat of paint there was less than stellar as the paint bled a little under my mask tape and pulled a bit off here and there so next coat(s) will be freehand.Those two things are pretty much it for this bird. Spinner for this should be here this week.
IMG190214-024533F.JPG
IMG190214-024500F.JPG