Votes: 1 3.8%
  • January 1st

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • EXTENSION

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Taildragger

Legendary member
Nice to see some more activity here, so while I'm waiting for some stuff to dry on the skimmer I figured I would get this wrapped up. Just about to put in the wing servos, and then finish the paint on the cowl. My first coat of paint there was less than stellar as the paint bled a little under my mask tape and pulled a bit off here and there so next coat(s) will be freehand.Those two things are pretty much it for this bird. Spinner for this should be here this week.
View attachment 211921 View attachment 211922
hey whats your wingspan (in inches) and the spinner size?

cyclone3350

Master member
Nice to see some more activity here, so while I'm waiting for some stuff to dry on the skimmer I figured I would get this wrapped up. Just about to put in the wing servos, and then finish the paint on the cowl. My first coat of paint there was less than stellar as the paint bled a little under my mask tape and pulled a bit off here and there so next coat(s) will be freehand.Those two things are pretty much it for this bird. Spinner for this should be here this week.
View attachment 211921 View attachment 211922

Talking about epic, wow. The neat white window frames, the incredible graphics, and that white lettering Tri Pacer on the nose. Stunning!

cyclone3350

Master member
Vertigo is done! More detail pics can be found here. https://forum.flitetest.com/index.p...cub-and-time-to-change-my-avatar.68115/page-6

IMG_5312.JPG
IMG_5281 (2).JPG
IMG_5304.JPG
IMG_5327 (2).JPG
IMG_5323.JPG

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Receiver installed and all control surfaces hooked up and working properly. Managed to cut out an access door and hinge it for the battery as taking the wing on and off would have just been a pain. Brush a thin coat of clear on this, install the spinner and I will call it done. I could easily jump to the Dark Side on this one and go totally CPBD but this is done enough I think :LOL::LOL:
IMG_20211122_210540845_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211122_210603046.jpg
IMG_20211122_210616254.jpg

cyclone3350

Master member
Receiver installed and all control surfaces hooked up and working properly. Managed to cut out an access door and hinge it for the battery as taking the wing on and off would have just been a pain. Brush a thin coat of clear on this, install the spinner and I will call it done. I could easily jump to the Dark Side on this one and go totally CPBD but this is done enough I think :LOL::LOL:
View attachment 212308 View attachment 212309 View attachment 212310

I hate to break this to U, but I think U have a bad case of CPBD. Look on the bright side, the side effects R awesome builds.