Votes: 1 3.8%
  • January 1st

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • EXTENSION

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
Been out of town but I got some progress in before I left. So far things aren't really coming together as planned, I'm having trouble figuring out how to mate the nose to the fuselage and ended up cutting more off than I originally planned. I think I may have found a solution though, we'll see how it works out.

@Ratcheeroo you're a wizard.

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Been out of town but I got some progress in before I left. So far things aren't really coming together as planned, I'm having trouble figuring out how to mate the nose to the fuselage and ended up cutting more off than I originally planned. I think I may have found a solution though, we'll see how it works out.

@Ratcheeroo you're a wizard.
Oh no , what did I do now? :LOL::LOL:

Bo123

Elite member
Hey guys, unfortunately I'm out of this challenge.. don't have time with school, working part-time and also looking after the farm.
So ya.
But I'll definitely be following this challenge to see what you guys come up with, @Ratcheeroo & @cyclone3350 magnificent builds you guys have got there.
Same here. Its a shame, and I know I will get around to building one someday, but I haven't been able to build for the past few weeks or so, because of exams.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
nuts... Just now finding this 3D printed J-3 Cub...
https://avioprint.com/product/piper-j3-cub/
1639181753850.png