210mm Quad rebuild

Captain Video

I am rebuilding a 210mm quad with new electronics. It has a Spektrum SPMCF 400 flight board, (4) Aikon AK 32 35a escs which are Dshot 16.5 pwm, i dont recall what distro board it is, Spektrum DSMX Quad Race Receiver with Diversity (SPM4648) and I plan to use either a DX6(i) or (e) xmitter. I have installed Raceflight on my windows laptop and the FC board is recognized. I can spin up the motors within the software but I am having issues determining what uart to use for the receiver. I have watched many Bardwell videos for previous FC boards and have gotten them to work but this one has me over a barrel. Any thoughts?

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I've never played with Raceflight, but it doesn't look like there are many UARTs broken out on the board, try each till you get it going :)

Captain Video

There is a place on the FC that is for the Spektrum race receiver to be connected. I can bind to the receiver but I "get no joy" from raceflight. I have tried each uart setting but the receiver and its replacement do not seem to be connected to the board. Thoughts?

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
All I can really suggest is to contact Horizon support - they are awesome and you already paid for it :D