• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

22nd Warbirds over Delaware

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Wish I were going again! I went last year and it was worth it. Went in 2009 as well and I've come to expect nothing but a great show. I know many of the great folks who show up for it. If you like warbirds at all you should attend.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Its really not that bad. 3.5 hours or so. For a single day... no. I usually stay at least one night. There is nothing quite like the night life of a large fly-in.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Well then I guess I will have to charge a few batteries...... Build my F15, fix my 18 and if my quad is done, but I doubt it and bring them out to fly.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Yeah, so hang around after 5 or so and just jump in. Adam Lilley may have is famous potato cannon ready to shoot you down! Seriously fun times.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Ok guys... I expect FREQUENT picture uploads and updates of this event. So very sad I cannot make it. Hope the weather pans out. The front coming in past me tonight looks to be a bear.

earthsciteach

I'll be uploading my pics to flickr this evening (hopefully). I had a GREAT time! We met some very cool folks, saw AMAZING aircraft, and I learned that I want BIGGER airplanes. I am so impressionable.

And speaking of Hodges.... Here we are saying 'Hi' to our illustrious forum dictator. Mac is under the impression the FlyingMonkey is a nice guy... :confused: ;)

Attachments